Monday, May 20, 2013

Today I was looking at articles and when I was reading one I came across a quote that i want to share.

"Many accidents can be prevented by taking the time to evaluate your horse’s environment and removing potential hazards.  Mentally rehearse your emergency action plan.  In an emergency, time is critical.  Don’t be concerned with overreacting or annoying your veterinarian."
            This quote was something I wanted to share because I agree. Do not be one of those horse owners who freaks out over every little thing, just because your vet. says you can call after hours, does not mean you should call all the time about things you could figure out on your own that are not serious problems. If it is a serious problem  or you know there is definitely an emergency that you cannot fix on your own you should call your vet. I also agree that many accidents can be prevented however there are also some that cannot, but be sure to try to make the environment as safe as possible for your horse and yourself. If your horse is happy then you will be happy
                       ** I really like how healthy this horse looks so I thought I would share . ps.this is a Friesian.
                     

4 comments:

  1. U Must really Love Horses Girlie !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true. but i'm mostly likey to be the one who would freak out over the little thing lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that quote it is a very true statement that applies to life. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know any thing about horses but i know that is true so immidiate acidents dont happen to the delicate animals. I like the quote and the cool black horse!

    ReplyDelete